Many have played Golf in unique courses, hit straight or it might kill you. Minefields on three sides. Live well!
Two photos from Captain Fulton’s history. One is his career awards and the other is his promotion to the rank of Captain. Shows a great career and the pride of that career.
Thank you for sharing!
Korea Times article states that 263,824 Tear Gas shells fired at demonstrators in 1987.
I wonder how many of us sucked does some lungfuls.
- Iraq ReconstructionSeptember 20, 2017 - 09:22
- The 1st Corps Observation Group in World War ISeptember 17, 2017 - 01:08
- Counterintelligence In The American Expeditionary Forces...August 9, 2017 - 09:46
- Some (more) Vietnam War Memories from the Early DaysAugust 7, 2017 - 05:26
- Tactical Signals Intelligence Originates in World War IJuly 19, 2017 - 10:34
- This reminds me of when I was a young Infantryman at Camp...August 1, 2016 - 06:31 by JRL
- […] 513th Military Intelligence Brigade in Operations...June 29, 2016 - 07:06 by 513th Military Intelligence Brigade, US Army – LC-VANS
- This is a topic which is near to my heart... Many thanks! Where...June 13, 2016 - 03:19 by Will
The Lint Center for National Security Studies, Inc., was founded in 2007, as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization that was created to award merit-based scholarships and to provide mentoring programs for individuals pursuing careers in intelligence, counterintelligence and national security.